Click Here to Take the Survey!
Avoca 37 is in the process of evaluating the existing buildings and grounds in the District to develop a long-range facilities plan. As an important aspect of this process, we invite you to complete an online survey so that your input and priorities for the school facilities can be considered in the long-range vision of our School District.
Thanks so much!
Please enjoy some pictures from the month of April in our classroom!
We had much fun in March! We set up and sandwich shop in our dramatic play center, made “gak” in our science center, participated in some leprechaun-themed activities and even had a fun beach day. Enjoy our March slideshows and have a great spring break!
Enjoy some pictures from our February centers and activities!
We have had a BLAST this January with a variety of new centers and activities. Some of the things that we have enjoying doing this month are:
- Visiting the library at Marie Murphy with Miss Judy
- Learning a new “Partner Dance” with our friends
- Digging in some pretend Insta-snow
- Making winter collages
- Using our creative play skills in our McDonald’s restaurant center
- Playing a turn-taking game called “Doggie, Doggie, Where’s Your Bone?”
- Using our motor skills to make beautiful snowflakes and giant hearts
- Listening to the Marie Murphy choir practice for their winter concert
Check back to our blog next month! Please be aware that we will now be blogging once monthly. Weekly Newsletters will continue at the beginning of each week to keep you updated about the happenings in our classroom.
We had a wonderful week full of ACP Spirit, Parties and gingerbread baking! Take a look at our picture slideshows (one for AM, one for PM) that show what we did during our week. Happy holidays, and have a safe and happy new year!