Thank you for taking time to learn about the Avoca School District through our web site.
This site is equipped with RSS subscription. RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is a way a keeping track of updates made to your favorite websites, news sites or blogs without having to go visit each site individually.
There are two parts to using RSS:
- You’ll need to signup for a reader. Some common readers are Feedly or Bloglines. Many readers are free. Click here for a more comprehensive list of RSS readers.
- You’ll need to subscribe to our site to have it “feed” into your chosen reader. You can just click on the RSS symbol to add a specific blog to your RSS Reader and you will be automatically updated anytime that blog has an addition.
- Go to http://avoca37.org/
- Click the RSS icon next to the Recent News from District 37 text in the first right hand column.
- You will then be prompted to add the feed to whichever reader you have chosen.
- Repeat for any of the feeds in the site.
Using the RSS feed on any Avoca page is as simple as two clicks once you have a designated reader. Choose the blog from which you would like to receive regular updates.
On the Avoca West and Marie Murphy sites are Staff Directory pages. There you will find a listing of our faculty and staff along with corresponding web pages, email addresses, and phone extensions.
www.avoca37.org or just avoca37.org?
No matter which you use you will reach the Avoca School District. We are transitioning to the more convenient and user friendly avoca37.org for both our web site and email addresses but both will work for the foreseeable future.