Printable forms are available here.
Have you already registered online via InfoSnap and just need to pay fees?
Dear Parents and Guardians,
Please read this important information in its entirety. School registration will take place in April-May 2017 for the 2017-2018 school year. Online registration is due on May 12, 2017. Additionally, parents of students entering Kindergarten, 3rd, and 6th grades are required to submit 2 proofs of residency to the school office before your registration can be approved. Please see this information for Homeless Children’s Rights.
1. Online Registration Process: Due Friday, May 12, 2017
- You will receive an email from InfoSnap with details on how to log in and complete registration for each of your children. The online registration process must be done for each child, each year. Here are a couple of tips:
- InfoSnap recommends that one parent/guardian in each family create an InfoSnap account and register all children with that same account.
- You will receive a separate email for each child. Please use the child specific link in each email, this will make the process MUCH faster!
- Make sure you keep a record of your username and password because it can be used year after year for registration.
- Registration does not have to be finished in one sitting, just make sure you Save and Close before you logout or close your browser.
- If at all possible, complete registration on a computer (laptop or desktop) rather than a tablet or phone. You are welcome to stop by either school, during school hours, to complete your registration on one of our computers.
*This electronic process will be the only means to complete these essential forms. If you are unable to access a computer, your home computer is too slow, or you are not comfortable proceeding online, please contact either Avoca West Elementary School or Marie Murphy School. Secretaries in both buildings will be able to assist you or refer you to more in-depth assistance.
*Submit copies of 2 of the following to prove residency before your registration can be approved. The school will keep the copies you submit on file.
- Utility Bill (Gas or Electric)
- Mortgage Statement, Lease, Real Estate Tax Bill, or Bill of Sale
Entering Kindergarten: Forms should be submitted upon initial registration to the Avoca West elementary school office. (prior to online registration)
Entering 3rd Grade: Submit to the Avoca West school office by May 26th.
Entering 6th Grade: Bring 2 proofs of residency to the Marie Murphy school office by May 26th.
3. Paper Forms- Print out and complete any needed forms, submit them to the school office by Tuesday, August 15, 2017. (links also found in the column to the far right)
- Forms-Eye Exam (children entering an Illinois school for the first time, either at kindergarten or later, are required to have an eye examination. This includes those transferring in from out of state, out of country, or from home schooling.)
- Forms-Dental (required for students entering grades K, 2 and 6)
- Forms-Food Allergy (if needed)
- Forms-Medication Authorization (required for the school to administer prescription and non-prescription medication)
- Forms-Physical Exam (required for students entering grades Preschool, K and 6 and school sports)
- Forms-Marie Murphy Athletic Permit (required for students trying out for sports teams at Marie Murphy)
- Application for free milk/lunch-available in early August
- Application for fee waiver-available in early August
Please see this handy chart of which forms/documentation is required at each grade level.
4. Pay All Fees Secure, online payments: Click on the Web Store link to pay the following fees
- Bus fee – Payment due by June 30, 2016 for discount
- Books/materials/extracurricular activity fee – Payment due by September 15, 2016 for discount
- Technology fee – Payment due by September 15, 2016 for discount
5. Deposit money in your child’s lunch account: Click on the MealTime link to deposit funds into your child’s lunch account. (username and password are created by parent)
*We understand that not everyone is comfortable with online payments. Check, cash, and in-person credit card payments will still be accepted in the Business Office.
Kevin Jauch, Ed.D.