All are Welcome!
The Avoca PTC is a membership of District 37 parents, teachers and
administration, who are dedicated to fostering the social, educational and
physical well being of each Avoca student. We serve all students at the
Avoca Community Preschool, Avoca West School and Marie Murphy School.
The PTC encourages all parents to interact and get involved by making it
easy to volunteer with our online sign-up sheet. To help you connect with
the school, fill out the short form at: PTC Volunteers PTC VOLUNTEER FORM.
It takes only 5-7 minutes. Please contact our volunteer coordinator, Louise Dechovitz with any questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mark Your Calendars!
- Teacher Appreciation Week – May 6-10, 2013
- Viking Walk – May 10, 2013
- AW Olympics (grades 4-5) – May 21, 2013
- Volunteer Breakfast – May 24, 2013
- MM Olympics – May 24, 2013
- AW Field Day (grades 1-3) – May 28, 2013
- 5th Grade Celebration – May 31, 2013Fundraiser Information
Why You Should Help!
The purpose of the PTC is to:
- Offer a forum for ideas, concerns and information
- Promote parent involvement
- Provide assistance to teachers through volunteerism
- Assist administration in communicating school information
- Sponsor social and educational events for students, families and the community
- Fund special school programs through a variety of fund-raising events throughout the school year.
*Yearly membership dues are $20 per family and help fund annual programs for
The organization meets the first Wednesday of the month during the schoolyear. Check here for meeting dates and locations
To get in touch with any PTC Executive Board Member, send a message to email@example.com or leave a message with the school secretary.