Important Times and Phone Numbers
WEDNESDAY, November 6
- Report to Marie Murphy at 3:30am.
- We will leave promptly for the airport at 3:45am.
- Depart on United Flight # 1081 from O’Hare International Airport to Ronald Reagan National Airport (6:00am departing time)
Bright Spark/Educational Tours (847) 509-0088
FRIDAY, November 8
- Arrive at O’Hare on United Flight #631 from Ronald Reagan Airport to O’Hare International Airport (8:00pm departing time)
- Arrival at the airport at 9:08pm
- We will arrive at Marie Murphy School at approximately 9:45pm.
- Please refrain from parking in the drop-off zone. The buses will need to pull into this area to drop off the students.
- Attach filled-out Bright Spark Name Tag.
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, lotion, etc.)
- Swimming stuff & Towel in mini-blue bag
- You won’t get into this bag until we get to the hotel
- Handbook with schedule
- Spending Money
- 2 separate envelopes of $25 ($50 total) for the check-in luggage fees
- iPod, music player
- Cell phone & Camera
- Snacks (no drinks) & Playing cards
- Book or magazine
- Medication and contact lens case
- Anything you want to access
- contact lens solution (must be in a container that holds less than 3 fluid ounces)
- Any toiletries in the carry-on bag must comply and follow the TSA 3-1-1 guidelines (click to see guidelines).
- Temperature- check weather.com
- 2nd day – nicer clothes (no sweats or warm-ups)
- Wear comfortable shoes (no new shoes)
- 1st day – recreation center (swimsuit, towel, & active wear) – Place these items in the blue ET bag you received.
- Rain poncho or jacket